The CryptoSphere Dev Team is looking for talented full-stack frontend developer that can help us innovate in delivering a multi-platform cryptocurrency project. Are you ready to hit the ground running to deliver this cutting-edge platform?
- Work to design and implement CryptoSphere products;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and build reusable code and libraries for frontend;
- Solve security related problems on the Web/UI stacks;
- Build efficient and reusable frontend and backend components;
- Contribute to every part of our product pipeline from inception to delivery;
- Able to design and conduct code reviews, unit tests and test automation;
- Able to write clean, maintainable code and experienced with listing tool
- Proficiency with the ReactJS Framework (Experience with Semantic-UI, a plus);
- Working knowledge of ECMA 6, NodeJS, HTML5, and CSS3;
- 2+ years in web application development experience;
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- A team-oriented approach, with a willingness to receive feedback and iterate on designs;
- A self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end;
* Junior Developer reports to Lead Developer
** THIS IS A REMOTE JOB / RELOCATION IS NOT REQUIRED.
Full-time opportunities available with extremely lucrative compensation packages!
In addition, CS is also searching for highly motivated and forward thinking business partners who have experience in Accounting, International Law (Specializing in Finance), and Business Development.
CryptoSphere is the first online ecosystem that addresses every aspect of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. We aim to provide a community based around Cryptocurrency News, Education, Token Sales and more!
Sign up now
Subscribe to the email list to receive weekly job offers and career updates